Saturday, May 05, 2007

Your feet

Im really close tonight..
and i feel like i'm moving inside her
lying in the dark
and i think that i'm beginning to know her
let it go...

i'll be there when you call
and whenever i fall at your feet
you let your tears rain down on me
whenever i touch your slow turning pain
you're hiding from me now

it's something in the way that you're talking
words don't sound right
and i hear them all moving inside you,

go...

i'll be waiting when you call

and whenever i fall at your feet
would you let your tears rain down on me
whenever i touch your slow turning pain

a finger of blame has turned upon itself
and i'm more than willing to offer myself
do you want my prescence or need my help
who knows where that might lead
i fall..


Im listening to Crowded House...

He is in Bed ..

Im trying to ring my sister. I love her In a way maybe she doesnt know.

We have a hard life. A hard family. I dont know what I would do without her..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home