Friday, December 22, 2006

The Sexes

I would like to think I'm a little bit wiser than when I was 18, however my contention on men has not entirely evolved. I'm not sure I will ever truly understand them, nor do I want to. Women are for ever after their one, and although they may very well (in this day and age) have a few on the go at once, they will still inevitably give each one time enough.. Men on the other hand will run with something new until it dies (in every acpect), with little regard to other contenders. At the end of the day we are all seeking the same thing (if we are aware of this or not), to love someone and be loved in return. It will forever intrigue me how we play this game so very differently.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well... looks like somebody got into your nickers... yakeetee- yak... Bless sunshine...
By the way- nice dreadies ;)

5:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home